Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1921 as The Hotel Bond, this spectacular building towers over downtown Hartford and provides a gorgeous setting for a vintage affair. Completely customizable wedding packages ensure you'll have the wedding you envision.
- Occupying the Penthouse floor, the elegant Bond Ballroom impresses with its massive crystal chandelier and walls lined with tall arched windows offering fantastic views of the city lights. The pristine-white Chapel and renovated Cocktail Room are conveniently located on the first floor for your ceremony and cocktail hour.
- The Bond Bridal Suite on the 12th—and top—floor is the perfect place to relax, enjoy cocktails and hors d'oeuvres with your attendants, and get ready to make your entrance down the sweeping staircase.
Video by Birches Video
After your event, guests may stay at The Goodwin Hotel, Hartford’s #1 boutique hotel at a discounted rate, located just one block away from The Bond Ballroom.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding Packages include a full top-shelf open bar.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Weddings take place in 5-hour blocks.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Bond Ballroom.