Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
With three distinct event spaces, this glamorous estate, modeled after the 16th-century castles of Europe, sets the scene for a fairytale wedding.
- The Waterford Room strikes the perfect balance between elevated luxury and intimate romance. With panoramic windows overlooking the sparkling Connecticut River, cathedral ceilings, and dazzling crystal chandeliers, the elegant space is flooded with natural light.
- The Prince Edward Ballroom, with its welcoming grand foyer, coffered ceilings draped with glittering chandeliers, and clean neutral palette, exudes warmth with a touch of glamour.
- The River's Edge at St. Clements Marina is truly romantic. The exterior resembles the restored estate, with expansive transom windows framing panoramic views of the Connecticut River. Inside, the space is flooded with natural light, with exposed wood beams and contemporary details offering a beautiful blend of modern and timeless luxury.
Video by Live Picture Studios.
Video by NST Pictures.
Video by Edge Creative Media
Military discounts of 5% off are available!
Meet the newest addition to Saint Clements Castle & Marina… The River's Edge!
- Intimate & romantic event space for up to 140 guests
- Panoramic views of the Connecticut River
- Abundance of natural light and modern elements
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $105/person and up
Starting prices are for "in-season" events.
Wedding packages include:
- Premium open bar (4 ½ Hours)
- Champagne toast
- Wine service with dinner
- Passed hors d'oeuvres
- Plated dinner service
- Wedding cake
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Day-of Event Manager
- Wedding attendant
- Private wedding suite
- Table settings
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 260.|
The Prince Edward Ballroom has a 260-guest maximum. Host your ceremony in the lush sunken garden, original to the estate, and surround yourself with nature's beauty.
The Waterford Ballroom has a 210-guest maximum and provides stunning river views that serve as the backdrop for your ceremony.
River’s Edge at Saint Clements Marina has a 140-guest maximum where you can say “I do” afloat the Connecticut river on the Sunset Pier.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Saint Clements Castle
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Saint Clements Castle.
Thanks! Your email to Saint Clements Castle is on its way!
Alternate Info: Saint Clement's Castle St Clements Castle St Clements Castle Connecticut River