Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This hilltop spot guarantees views for days. Their 40-acre pastoral winery overlooks acres of New London County farmland, countryside, and of course, their picture-perfect vineyards.
- Host an intimate, cozy wedding in the light-filled Winemaker's Dining Room, or an all-out al fresco bash in the Bluebird Pasture, surrounded by grapevines, tall maples, and dreamy, panoramic views.
- The down-to-earth, rustic vibe isn't just aesthetic—from their vegan-friendly, sustainable wines to their completely solar-powered property, Priam is committed to earth-loving choices. Plus, as a certified animal sanctuary, your furbabies are welcome!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Reception site fees for the Winemaker's Dining Room range $1,750 (Monday–Thursday) to $2,200 (Friday–Sunday), without a wine package.
Outdoor reception site fees vary based on the day of the week and guest count. A Saturday wedding for 150 people may range $10,300–10,580, including a wine package.
Ceremony and catering costs are additional.
- $900/event and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Priam Vineyards exclusively works with three catering partners.
Outdoors: May through October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Priam Vineyards.