Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The famous flowers: Nestled away in Elizabeth Park, America’s oldest public rose garden, this site is a cozy oasis perfect for a relaxed wedding. The natural surroundings are a delight no matter what the season and provide a lovely backdrop for your photographs.
- The beautiful ballroom: Cathedral windows in the Garden Room offer a stunning view of the treelined pond outside. The high wooden ceiling, stone fireplace, and seasonal foliage arranged indoors turn the space into a hidden paradise.
- The special services: Their dinner package includes a five-hour block of time, gold Chiavari chairs, butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, and a wedding cake. The professional wait staff will ensure that everything goes off without a hitch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $85/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All-inclusive packages include:
- 5-hour facility rental
- Chiavari chairs + standard rentals
- Dinner entrée
- Wedding cake
- Wedding reception coordination team and professional waitstaff
- And MORE!
Daytime wedding specials are offered all year long, and winter wedding specials are available January–March. Please contact the venue for details.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, noon–5pm or 6:30pm–11:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
Alternate Info: garden