Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With roots reaching back to 1741, this historic orchard and golf club offers timeless charm. The gorgeous backdrops include rolling green hills, bountiful fruit trees, and sweeping panoramas of the surrounding countryside that are especially colorful in the fall.
- A spacious white tented pavilion provides ample room for dining and dancing. It can be enclosed with side panels or left open-air for a more breezy experience. The specialty décor packages allow you to easily customize the lighting and drapery.
- Incredible farm-to-table seasonal menus include sustainable and locally sourced ingredients. There's also a bevy of additions and upgrades, such as signature drinks, late-night snacks, creative cocktail hour stations, and favors ready to go home with your guests.
Video by New England Creative.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes:
- On-site ceremony on the lawn, under the tent, or in the Homestead
- Rental of the Homestead Wedding Suite 5 hours before the ceremony
- Extra hour of event time
- Coordinator for pre-ceremony photos
- Rental, setup, and breakdown of ceremony
- Pre-ceremony welcome station with fruit-infused water and mint iced tea
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
All packages include:
- 5-hour event time
- Wedding tent, tables & chairs, linens, and standard rentals
- Premium open bar with signature cocktails for 4.5 hours
- Signature Harvest Table and passed hors d'oeuvres
- Farm-to-table inspired seasonal menu, including salad, appetizer, and entrée
- Champagne toast, wine service with dinner, and fresh bread
- Cake service and tableside coffee & tea
Service Charge or Gratuity
Ceremony & reception décor packages, including lighting, draping, arches/chuppahs, and greenery, are also available for $399–2,999.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Farm-to-table cuisine with seasonally inspired menus.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lyman Orchards Golf Club.