Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Views of the virgin salt marshes on the banks of the West River form the backdrop for your ceremony on the lawn, which is spacious enough for a tented reception as well.
- The flagstone patio and hardwood deck behind the charming white-and-grey clubhouse are ideal for early evening cocktails or taking group photographs.
- A fully stacked kitchen awaits your chosen caterer. With an extensive list of the area's best vendors, no matter which caterer you choose, you're guaranteed a menu to fit every taste, served with impeccable style and attention to detail.
Video by Epic Filmmakers.
Video by Kristin Otharsson
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include a 5-hour event (ceremony + reception), tables and chairs, and access to the bridal suite.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 160.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Alcohol can only be brought in with a preferred caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Yacht Club
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Guilford Yacht Club.
Thanks! Your email to Guilford Yacht Club is on its way!
Alternate Info: gyc