Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its great location on the University of Connecticut campus, it's a cool spot for both locals and visitors. And, like its sister Graduate properties, it boasts the feel of a five-star resort with the warm, welcoming surroundings of an intimate boutique hotel.
- Whether you opt for the grand Ballroom or the more intimate Meeting Room, you'll find lovely design details like wood-beamed ceilings, custom light fixtures, and fanciful artwork.
- Get "home away from home" vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Just the Ceremony Special
Pricing starts at $1,500+ for up to 30 guests.
- Choice of space for 1.5-hour event
- 1-hour use of space for setup and 30-minute breakdown
- Champagne toast for all
- Discounted room and parking rates for the couple and guests
Social distancing measures will be followed. Contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate Storrs.