Farmington Gardens 999 Farmington Avenue • Farmington • Connecticut 06032
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Farmington Gardens on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Behind the stone wall is a secret garden of delights. With six acres of manicured lawns, a fish pond, rock waterfall, profusion of flowers and treelined paths, the possibilities for photo backdrops are endless.
- Is there anything more romantic for your cocktail hour than a greenhouse? How about a greenhouse strung with lanterns, surrounded by lush grounds, and equipped with a full bar and great sound system!
- Elegant wrought-iron and crystal chandeliers add a nice counterpoint to the rustic barn-like atmosphere of the Main Dining Room. And the soaring, open-beam ceiling makes this reception space seem even larger than its 5,000 sqare feet.
Two Ways to Save!
Host your wedding at Farmington Gardens between January–April or book your wedding six months in advance to receive $20 off per person.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The package prices vary depending on the day of the week and include:
- A catered meal and 5-hour open bar
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Day-of wedding coordinator
Service Charge or Gratuity
The package price includes a guest count minimum starting at 100 guests and varies depending on the day of the week.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 340.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily. Weddings are held in 5-1/2 hour blocks with only one event per day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Farmington Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Farmington Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Farmington Gardens is on its way!
Connecticut Wedding Venues
> Greater Hartford Wedding Venues