Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Each season offers a different delight. From blooming gardens to autumn leaves to a snowy lawn twinkling with lights strung on trees, you're in for a treat all year round.
- The sheer range of menu options means you can actually please all your guests. The list of serving stations alone includes everything from soups to sushi, a carvery, and paella.
- A wall of French doors adds an elegant touch to the Aqueduct Room, affording views of the landscaped grounds and bathing the space in natural light.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 11:30am–5pm or 6:30pm–midnight. Weddings are booked in 5-1/2 hour blocks.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds