Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a sweet, family-run farm nestled on 40 lush acres of Connecticut beauty. The historic wood barn can serve as both a backdrop for your ceremony and an intimate reception venue, and its quaint upstairs loft is your cozy honeymoon suite.
- Ceremonies can also be held in the lush, manicured gardens followed by a tented or open-air reception on the sprawling lawns.
- The darling (and very photogenic) resident farm animals include babydoll sheep, free-range chickens, Nigerian dwarf goats, and even a miniature pig that loves to perform tricks!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
The Platinum Wedding Package: $1,500–4,500
Friday–Sunday | 6-hour event | 150 guests
The Gold Wedding Package: $350–3,500
Monday–Thursday | 3-hour event | 150 guests
The Silver Wedding Package: $275–850
Monday–Thursday | 1.5-hour event | 50 guests
Packages include all-day access to the venue (the Platinum Package also includes day-before access), power sources, on-site parking, on-site Event Manager. Add-ons are available for an additional fee (such as a rehearsal dinner, fire pit, tractor, portable restrooms, additional time, and more).
The Barn Loft and Treehouse (sleeps 19) may be rented for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Bartenders must be TIPS certified.
Mid-April to mid-November, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bluebird Farm.