Bluebird Farm 211 Jared Sparks Road • Willington • CT 06279
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Bluebird Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a sweet, family-run farm nestled on 40 lush acres of Connecticut beauty. The historic wood barn can serve as both a backdrop for your ceremony and an intimate reception venue, and its quaint upstairs loft is your cozy honeymoon suite.
- Ceremonies can also be held in the lush, manicured gardens followed by a tented or open-air reception on the sprawling lawns.
- The darling (and very photogenic) resident farm animals include babydoll sheep, free-range chickens, Nigerian dwarf goats, and even a miniature pig that loves to perform tricks!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All rental packages include:
- Venue access
- On-site parking & parking attendant
- Farm tables & blue, metal chairs (not for use in barn venue hall)
- Private, scenic barn venue hall
- Set-up & breakdown of rustic, wooden benches (upon request)
- On-site day-of-event manager(s)
Bluebird Farm has established a 4-step payment plan with the following due dates:
- Event Deposit (Non-Refundable): Due - Upon Signing Contract
- Security Deposit (Refundable): Due - Upon Signing Contract
- 1/2 Event Deposit: Due - Six (6) Months Prior to Event Date
- 1/2 Event Deposit: Due - Three (3) Months Prior to Event Date
The Barn Loft and Treehouse (sleeps 19) may be rented for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Bartenders must be TIPS certified.
May to November, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bluebird Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Bluebird Farm is on its way!
Connecticut Wedding Venues
> Windham Wedding Venues