Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a sweet, family-run farm nestled on 40 lush acres of Connecticut beauty. The historic wood barn can serve as both a backdrop for your ceremony and an intimate reception venue, and its quaint upstairs loft is your cozy honeymoon suite.
- Ceremonies can also be held in the lush, manicured gardens followed by a tented or open-air reception on the sprawling lawns.
- The darling (and very photogenic) resident farm animals include babydoll sheep, free-range chickens, Nigerian dwarf goats, and even a miniature pig that loves to perform tricks!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
All rental packages include:
- On-site parking & parking attendant
- Farm tables & blue, metal chairs (not for use in the barn venue hall)
- Private, scenic barn venue hall
- Set-up & breakdown of rustic, wooden benches
- On-site day-of-event manager(s)
Onsite lodgings, the Barn Loft and Treehouse, are included as part of the Platinum Package(s).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Bartenders must be TIPS certified.
May to November, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Bluebird Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bluebird Farm.