Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Conveniently located in downtown Denver, the university campus is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood. All are welcome—there’s no need to have an affiliation with the school to host your big day here!
- Gorgeous historical venue options include the Evans Memorial Chapel, with its ornate woodwork and stained glass. The Harper Humanities Garden, with its water feature and granite amphitheater, makes for a beautiful outdoor ceremony in warmer months.
- For an intimate rehearsal dinner setting, the Gottesfeld room offers an elegant ambiance with views of the mountains and of our pristine campus.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $800/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- College Campus / School
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to University of Denver Conference and Event Services
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except University of Denver Conference and Event Services.