Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Great news—you don't have to be a member to host your special event at this exclusive club. Enjoy the same excellent service, cuisine, historic clubhouse, and great views that Denver VIPs have known about for decades. After all, who could be more VIP than you on your wedding day?
- You'll love the Terrace in Spring or Summer for a ceremony and/or reception. Bordered by colorful flowers, this open-air veranda offers city vistas that sweep from the church steeple across the street to the State Capitol in the south.
- For an elegant reception, head inside to the Main Dining Room. Its high, coffered and beamed ceiling, rich gleaming woods, antique chandeliers, and floor-to-ceiling fireplace create an impressive ambiance matched only by the customized menu and personalized attention.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Packages (100-guest minimum) include food, beverage, staffing, tables, chairs, silver, glassware, china, tablecloths, and much more.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 10am–2am. Hours before 10am may be reserved for an extra fee.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The University Club.