The Soiled Dove Underground 7401 East 1st Avenue • Denver • Colorado 80230
The Soiled Dove Underground
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Soiled Dove Underground on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This stylish, eclectic concert venue transforms into a versatile event space with multiple configurations. The three levels of tiered seating and a semicircular dance floor surrounding the stage accommodate everything from a buffet to a cocktail reception.
- The state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems are manned by technicians who will bring your reception to the next level. Giant screens with LCD projectors, digital exterior marquees, and spotlight logo imprints make it easy to add your personal touches.
- An extensive banquet menu includes traditional and inventive American tavern options, such as a portabello mushroom stack; a build-your-own-slider bar; and a pretzel station with spicy beer mustard, roasted poblano queso dip, and a cinnamon-maple dipping sauce.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Meals (when priced separately)
- $20/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Soiled Dove Underground.
Thanks! Your email to The Soiled Dove Underground is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Denver / Boulder Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: The Tavern Lowry, Lowry Landmark Urban Community, Lowry Neighborhood