Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-friendly club has a distinctive "luxury ranch" vibe. Nestled at the heart of a beautiful, 27-hole golf course, it feels far removed from the bustle of daily life, but is just a short drive from both Denver and Colorado Springs.
- Exchange vows on the lovely grounds, surrounded by lush, mature trees and sparkling water features. Then, move to the grand tent pavilion, with its soaring white peaks and walls lined with arched "windows."
- Intimate affairs are more than welcome—consider a patio ceremony followed by a chic poolside soiree, or a cozy dinner in the club's private dining room. Whatever your wedding size or style, the staff here is more than happy to make your vision a reality.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $35/person and up
Plated dinners start at $35/person; buffet dinners start at $38/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 35.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round: mid-May through mid-October, outdoors.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Pinery Country Club.