Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a lovely turn-of-the-century home that's been thoughtfully preserved—walking through the quaint gardens and antique-laden halls feels like stepping back into a simpler time.
- Do your day-of preparation in the pretty bridal dressing suite, then descend to the gardens for a romantic ceremony surrounded by seasonal blooms. Dine and dance on sprawling lawns lit by strings of bistro lights.
- They offer a host of packages to fit any need or budget, ranging from all-inclusive affairs to simple elopement and micro-wedding options. Overnight B&B-style accommodations are available, too!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
All packages include private use of the Historic Home, Gardens, and Carriage House, two dressing rooms, wedding planner with unlimited planning meetings, day-of coordinator, tables, chairs, linens, tableware, and nonalcoholic beverages. See link below for additional details.
Reception-only rentals start at $7,450 and include everything listed above.
Ceremony + reception rentals start at $7,950 and include everything listed above, PLUS additional time for your ceremony and a 1-hour rehearsal.
All-inclusive elopements (12-person maximum) start at $6,500 and include everything listed above, PLUS:
- Officiant, professional photography, planning services, and day-of coordination
- 2-tier wedding cake and champagne toast
- Wedding party florals and sound system
- Horse & carriage grand exit
- Gratuities and tax
All-inclusive micro-weddings (30-person maximum) start at $12,150 and include everything in the elopement (excluding horse & carriage), PLUS:
- Plated dinner and passed appetizers
- Bartending service (BYO alcohol)
- Table décor
All-inclusive packages for weddings of 30–100 guests can be customized. Pricing for these packages typically ranges $15,000–$24,000.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
Note: The above capacities are for peak-season weddings, mid-May to mid-October. Winter weddings, which are held indoors, can accommodate 30 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The McCreery House.