Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's 55-acre, family-run ranch just 90 minutes from Denver and central to lots of Granby-area recreation, with a peaceful, relaxed vibe and stunning mountain views.
- You'll exchange vows at the edge of a quiet pond, beneath an Amish-built gazebo that perfectly frames the Northern Range of the Rocky Mountains. You can continue the festivities here, or on the spacious lawn and adjacent patio, complete with a fire pit.
- Prefer to move inside? Check out the barn-inspired reception hall, with its pine walls, antiqued metal trim, dimmable twinkle lights, and an oversized garage-style door that can be raised to let the party flow outdoors.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All rentals include:
- Exclusive use of the ranch, lodge, and event sites throughout the property (some rental packages limit use)
- 4-post wedding arbor or Amish gazebo for the ceremony
- Tables, chairs, event décor, WiFi, and comfort station
- Dressing suites
- Assistance of the on-site manager for venue setup
Getaway Package | $15,000–20,000
This exclusive package includes 3-day access to the venue, plus:
- 3-night lodging for up to 25 guests (plus $100 towards groceries)
- Planning meetings for local adventures (plus $100 towards your adventure package)
- Use of the lodge for all events, including the rehearsal dinner, wedding & reception, and farewell brunch (food & beverage not included)
Day Event Package | $10,000
Available Mondays–Thursdays, from 10am–10pm, excluding holidays. This rental includes limited access to the lodge and full use of the outdoor spaces.
Intimate Weddings | $6,000
Available Mondays–Thursdays, excluding holidays, from 9am–2pm or 2–7pm. This rental only includes use of the outdoor spaces and lodge living room.
All bookings require event insurance (up to $2 million in coverage) via your personally chosen company, and property damage insurance ($99) via the venue's preferred vendor.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Food trucks are allowed.
Year-round, daily. The peak season is May–October and December 23–January 2.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Lodge at Crestview Ranch.