Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1884, this historic, gorgeously preserved brick home offers a grand backdrop. You may reserve the entire first floor for your event, including the dining room, living room, kitchen, and sunroom.
- The private, landscaped backyard has everything you need for an outdoor ceremony or reception. Two all-season tents, a porch, and a gazebo are included with the venue, and the spacious grounds provide a lovely view of the Flatirons.
- You can celebrate your CU Boulder legacy on campus. All University of Colorado Boulder alumni receive a 10 percent rental discount.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 20.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
A licensed server is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- College Campus / School
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Koenig Alumni Center at CU Boulder.
Thanks! Your email to Koenig Alumni Center at CU Boulder is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Koenig Alumni Center