Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This luxurious hotel just south of Denver offers exquisite accommodations in addition to a day spa and championship golf course, which means you and your guests can enjoy a relaxing getaway.
- The extensive indoor and outdoor venue options for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception – from the extravagant Alpine Ballroom to their outdoor space Lower Mountain View which has park-like settings, surrounded by fragrant flowers and a fountain.
- Thoughtfully detailed wedding packages feature a champagne toast, a spectacular designer wedding cake with cutting and service, linens, china, and even a complimentary room for the newlyweds.
Video by Hangtime Media.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- $95/person and up
Wedding Packages include hors d’oeuvres, multiple course meal, and wedding cake.
Food & Beverage Minimum
There will be a food&beverage minimum.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Denver Inverness.
Thanks! Your email to Hilton Denver Inverness is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Inverness Hotel