Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With 30 acres of gardens and a collection of charming buildings, this hidden Littleton gem offers a near-endless array of indoor and outdoor celebration options, each with its own unique beauty.
- Host a ceremony beneath a romantic arbor in the classic Rose Garden, or in a secluded spot inspired by Monet's "Bridge Over a Pond of Water Lilies." Follow with a reception in the Garden Canopy or the Welcome Garden Pavilion, both of which feature sides that pull open for an indoor/outdoor flow.
- Still more options are available at the Inn at Hudson Gardens, where you'll find a wonderful historic log cabin and spacious backyard area surrounded by evergreens and perennial seasonal flowers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- 8 hours of venue access
- Tables & chairs for the ceremony and reception
- Two dressing areas
- Catering preparation area
- Rehearsal time
Additional venue time is available for $500/hour.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hudson Gardens & Event Center.