Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This modern, impressive venue—once a network of working aircraft maintenance warehouses—is now home to a collection of shops, restaurants, work lofts and event spaces, all with a creative, mid-century industrial flair.
- Indoor options include the massive Hangar, which boasts original details from its 1954 roots, including steel beams, polished concrete floors, and 30-inch dome light fixtures. You might also consider The Upper Deck, where you'll enjoy awesome views of the Front Range mountains, or The Community Area, with its open, lounge-y vibe.
- You can host the grandest of al fresco affairs on The Field. This five-acre park includes festival grounds and a sports field, and is fully equipped with lighting for nighttime events. For smaller affairs or an ultra-fun cocktail hour, check out The Plaza or West Patio, each with its own distinct, artsy feel.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
If you have a bar, the minimum is $1,500 or $10/person.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
The Stanley Catering Collaborative is the on-site caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hangar at Stanley Marketplace.