Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Purpose-built for fabulous events, this private venue at the heart of the quaint Bradburn Village development was artfully designed for flexible, year-round affairs.
- The look is modern industrial meets posh parlor—clean, simple lines are offset by glam touches like glittering chandeliers, vintage-inspired sconces, and plush lounge furniture.
- There's a wonderful outdoor terrace with a "secret garden" feel; it's perfect for intimate ceremonies or an al fresco cocktail hour.
Military & non-profits receive a 10% discount!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Venue buyouts range $4,000–7,500; events Monday–Thursday are hourly rentals, a two-hour minimum rental is required.
The Beverage minimum is a flat rate.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Establishment at Bradburn Village.