Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A sweeping, curved entry foyer welcomes guests into the exquisite, three-story Great Hall, which offers city and mountain panoramas through its stunning glass façade. During the day, the atrium is flooded with natural light; as the sun sets, you'll enjoy one-of-a-kind views of Denver's sparkling city lights.
- Drendel Gardens' contemporary landscaping sets the stage for a lovely al fresco ceremony. After the "I do"s, guests can toast on the sprawling lawn or head inside to the second-story Mezzanine for a cocktail hour with a big-sky view.
- Dance the night away on the “map of the world”-inspired terrazzo floor, surrounded by wraparound walkways of glass and floating staircases that arc towards the soaring ceiling. For something extra special, ask about the 2+-story "video wall," which you can fill with meaningful photos, artwork, or unique graphics to display throughout your celebration.
Video by The Cable Center Events.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Rental fees include:
- Use of all available event spaces
- Video tower
- 60 parking passes
- 12 LED uplights
- Round, banquet, and cocktail tables, and white padded chairs
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Cable Center Events.