Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The spacious rooftop patio gives you a clear view of Coors Field, making it a fun and unique setting for couples who want a casual celebration.
- You can celebrate year-round in the 5280 Pavilion: Glass-paneled doors let in natural light and patio views during winter months, and open to bring the outdoors inside during the summer.
- They specialize in gourmet tavern fare, with entrées that range from Chicken Picatta and Pan-Roasted Salmon to Tavern Meatloaf and a Portabella Mushroom Stack. They’ll customize your menu, too!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $250/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tavern Downtown.