Summit Assembly 325 Blue River Pkwy • Silverthorne • CO 80498
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Summit Assembly on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a sleek, “mountain meets modern” style and fun, flexible event layout, this newly designed space is part of Bluebird Market Hall—downtown Silverthorne’s innovative culinary and retail collective.
- We love the airy feel of the contemporary warehouse-inspired main room, which boasts a towering cathedral-style ceiling hung with oversized inverted dome lights. Sections of window walls along two sides ensure the Assembly is filled with natural light.
- Outside, you’ll find a spacious patio courtyard that adjoins to the main room through two glass garage doors, allowing your guests to flow between both areas. Strings of bistro lights add inviting illumination once the sun goes down.
10% off the venue rental fee!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 519.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
By appointment only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Summit Assembly.
Thanks! Your email to Summit Assembly is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> High Rockies / Aspen / Vail Wedding Venues