Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a wonderfully unique (and super affordable!) venue with a great central location, only minutes from Denver, Colorado Springs, and the Air Force Academy.
- Inside, you'll find a gallery-style space that's just right for a swanky cocktail hour, and a spacious banquet room whose neutral palette ensures it'll work with virtually any theme.
- The banquet room's glass doors roll up to reveal a lovely garden with lush landscaping, tranquil water features, and a sailcloth-covered patio lit with market lights.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The reception rental fee ranges $2,800–3,900 and includes exclusive use of the indoor/outdoor venue, day-of coordinator, access to the getting-ready rooms, tables, chairs, projection system, setup & breakdown, lighting, and hosted bar options.
Pricing is based on 50 guests, additional guests are $8/person.
The ceremony fee includes a 2-hour rental & a champagne toast.
- /event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
All-Inclusive Package pricing starts at $10,990 for up to 50 guests and includes:
- Exclusive use of indoor & outdoor space from 1–10pm
- Wedding ceremony
- Buffet dinner
- Photographer & DJ
- Wedding cake with cake cutting services
- Day-of coordinator
- Wedding flowers
- Dressing suite & getting-ready room
- Projection & lighting systems
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Set-up, breakdown, and cleanup by the staff
Packages can be customized; additional guests are $39/person.
Micro Weddings start at $1,990 for up to 20 guests and includes:
- 2-hour personalized intimate elopement
- Exclusive use of the indoor & outdoor space
- Photographer & DJ
- Wedding cake
- Champagne toast
Add-ons such as an officiant and/or a hosted bar are available. This package has limited availability, please contact the venue for more info.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $39/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Beer and wine only.
Year-round, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Art Gallery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Secret Window Weddings and Events.