Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Formerly a working dairy farm, this gorgeous ranch has been lovingly repurposed into a rustic-chic private events venue that offers stunning Rocky Mountain views and down-home hospitality.
- After your vows on the lush ceremony lawn, you'll celebrate in style in the open-sided 1950s dairy barn. An attached patio strung with bistro lights allows for al fresco dancing after the sun sets.
- There are so many cute props around for photo opportunities, including a vintage truck, a colorful rowboat at the edge of the pond, and even a weathered cattle loading ramp.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
The indoor capacities noted are outside, but covered from the elements.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Must be supplied through the venue's preferred beverage provider.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rockin' S Ranch.