Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's an idyllic waterfront retreat, crowned by two side-by-side luxury log cabins overlooking the South Fork River and surrounded by breathtaking views of the Rio Grande Valley and San Juan Mountains.
- Walk across a charming wooden bridge to the wedding lawn, where you'll exchange vows beneath a custom-built A-frame altar. Follow with cocktails and games on the "entertainment island" and a reception in the Overlook Room, with its outdoor deck, fire accent wall, and built-in dance floor.
- Your rental includes three nights on the property, so you'll never feel rushed to enjoy the space. Plan a whole itinerary around the area's activities (skiing, hiking, biking, backpacking, whitewater rafting, and more), or simply sit on the deck and soak in the sounds of the river and mountains.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
RiverCrest I: $495–895/night (3-night minimum) + site fee + cleaning fee
RiverCrest II: $350–595/night (3-night minimum) + site fee + cleaning fee
Cleaning fees are $300/home per stay. Site fees are in addition to nightly rates, and range $3,500–7,000 depending on the time of year and date, and include:
- Exclusive use of the Wedding Island, deck, and overlook
- Natural wood padded chairs and assorted tables
- Built-in bar and sound system in the reception room
- Trellis wedding arbor
Inquire for intimate weddings of 30 or fewer guests.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
Tent rental (additional fee) allows for up to 125 guests.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
A TIPS certified bartender is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except RiverCrest Cabins.