Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Let breathtaking Pikes Peak provide the backdrop for your ceremony, held among this fascinating museum's manicured gardens and rodeo-inspired statuary.
- Hold a memorable reception in the Museum Hall with its wonderful collection of Western memorabilia, in airy Littrell Pavilion, or in the seasonal tent. All spaces allow access to the lush grounds and provide views of the surrounding foothills.
- Snap some fun photos among rodeo-inspired bronze sculptures in the Sculpture Garden, or head inside to pose among the vintage saddles in Heritage Hall. Best of all, your guests can explore too—all weddings include free museum admission!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Cash bars are NOT permitted, unless a special events liquor license is purchased through the City of Colorado Springs. A designated bartender (not an invited guest) must be hired to serve alcoholic drinks.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to ProRodeo Hall of Fame
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except ProRodeo Hall of Fame.