LePlatt's Pond 311 County Road 501 • Bayfield • CO 81122
We'd love it if you would mention that you found LePlatt's Pond on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled at the center of a 100-acre working cattle ranch along the Pine River, this tranquil spot is within easy driving distance of Durango and Grand Junction. Its sparkling pond, towering pines, rows of hops, and rustic-chic architecture combine for a truly unique Colorado experience.
- A willow arbor and handcrafted log benches set the scene for a ceremony beside the pond. Follow with cocktails around the fire pit beneath the cottonwood trees, and a reception under the peaked, linen-lined reception tent, with its stagecoach chandeliers and custom bar.
- The Loft offers beautiful light, ample seating, a private patio, and dedicated kitchen, and is the perfect spot for your day-of preparations. And since it sleeps six and has access to the river and fishing pond, it’s also a fantastic honeymoon suite!
Video by Krii Black.
Weekday weddings receive a 20% discount. Please contact the venue for more details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Friday–Sunday Packages | all day rental | $12,500
Available Friday–Sunday for 200 guests.
Intimate Affair Package | 6-hour event | $5,000
Available Monday–Thursday for 35 guests.
Pocket Elopement Package | 4-hour event | $3,000
Available Monday–Thursday for 15 guests.
All packages include:
- 2-night stay at the Loft at LePlatt's
- Day-of coordination package
- Private lakeside ceremony with hand-carved log benches and willow arbor
- 40'x80' event tent with flooring, draping, chandeliers, and optional sidewalls
- Tables, chairs, dance floor, custom bar with tent, and catering tent
- Fire pit lounge with log benches
- Ample parking
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
June - September
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except LePlatt's Pond.
Thanks! Your email to LePlatt's Pond is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Southern Colorado Wedding Venues
> Western Slope Wedding Venues