Hotel Teatro 1100 14th Street • Denver • CO 80202
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hotel Teatro on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set in the heart of downtown Denver, this historic boutique hotel is surrounded by Rocky Mountain views. Its elegant Beaux Arts architecture boasts ornate sconces, a lobby of rich woods and marble, plus luxury accommodations with the latest amenities.
- Appealing event spaces include a ceremony favorite, the Lobby Study, with a fireplace and clubby atmosphere. The Wine Cellar, featuring an arched stone ceiling, is ideal for an intimate rehearsal dinner, and their hip, modern Nickel Restaurant opens to a patio for an indoor/outdoor reception.
- Their event coordinator can help you plan your big day, customize your menu, arrange discounted rooms for out-of-town guests, and suggest day trips to local museums and parks as well as some cool night spots. Their hospitality even extends to your beloved pets.
Video by Molly Margaret Photography + Videography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $74/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 70.|
The patio attached to The Nickel (the hotel's restaurant) accommodates 40 standing guests.
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Catering is provided by their on-site restaurant, The Nickel.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Hotel Teatro
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hotel Teatro.
Thanks! Your email to Hotel Teatro is on its way!
Colorado Wedding Venues
> Denver / Boulder Wedding Venues
> Front Range Wedding Venues