Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the heart of Denver’s most stylish neighborhood, this sophisticated luxury venue offers everything you need for your wedding under one roof.
- You have a choice of 10 versatile event spaces including the 3rd-floor Rooftop Deck for ceremonies; Fireside, a year-round outdoor space with patio and fire pits; and the elegant Grand and Bluebell Ballrooms, both of which can accommodate intimate or gala celebrations.
- They provide unmatched and effortless service from planning to execution, whether your event is black-tie or farm-to-table chic. Marriott's on-site Certified Wedding Planners and gourmet catering are available not just for your ceremony and reception, but for your rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch, too.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- $100/person and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $10,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hotel Clio.
Thanks! Your email to Hotel Clio is on its way!
Alternate Info: JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek