Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This spectacular working ranch is set on 1,400 acres of pristine grasslands, with striking Front Range views and breathtaking sunsets providing a sublime backdrop for your vows.
- In addition to two gorgeous outdoor ceremony sites, you'll have your choice of the bright and airy Barn or the elegant Ranch House—both of which include adjacent patio areas with the same amazing mountain views.
- Your rental gives you exclusive use of the property, so you can structure your wedding day however you like! Plus, you'll get access to the charming Bridal Suite and Groom's Quarters.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
All-inclusive packages include:
- 12-hour exclusive use of the venue
- A culinary experience
- Hosted bar
- Professional DJ for your ceremony, dinner, and dancing
- Cake/dessert bar
Elopement packages are also available Monday–Thursday and range $1,800–2,500 depending on the time of year. They include:
- 3 hours on the ranch property
- An indoor or outdoor ceremony site
- Several photo sites
- Bridal bouquet & groom’s boutonniere
- Lunch or dinner for 2 at the Steakhouse at Flying Horse
- 1-night stay at The Lodge at Flying Horse
- Day-of coordination services
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Alcohol must be served by Peak Beverage.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Golf / Country Club
- Other View