Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a sleek, unique, flexible event space, located on an upper floor of the Landmark, a multi-use high-rise at the heart of vibrant Greenwood Village.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and a stunning terrace provide gorgeous mountain views, whether you're inside or out. Your rental allows you access to both spaces, so you're free to get creative with your event layout.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
There is no rental fee associated with the space when using in-house catering.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Curtis Ballroom pricing is based on per-person food and nonalcoholic beverage minimums. There is a 60-guest minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Curtis Ballroom at The Landmark.