Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a sleek, unique, flexible event space, located on an upper floor of the Landmark, a multi-use high-rise at the heart of vibrant Greenwood Village.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and a stunning terrace provide gorgeous mountain views, whether you're inside or out. Your rental allows you access to both spaces, so you're free to get creative with your event layout.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Pricing is based on per-person food and nonalcoholic beverage minimums. There is a 60-guest minimum.
Set-up fees are additional and vary depending on the space reserved. Fees range $50–225, and include 8-hours of rental time, use of tables, chairs, flatware, glassware, and china, plus setup & teardown.
Meals (when priced separately)
Buffet and plated menu pricing includes salad, bread service, and choice of entrées, starch, and vegetable; starters and dessert are additional. Hosted bar packages range $21–34/person for a 5-hour bar (shorter packages available, as are consumption and cash bars).
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Curtis Ballroom at The Landmark.