Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There are several gorgeous venues on the property. In addition to the main Pavilion, there’s an elegant ballroom, an outdoor amphitheater near a creek, gazebos, gardens, and patios. You can choose one space, combine a couple, or rent the entire facility.
- The butterflies, of course! The main pavilion houses a lush rainforest and is home to over 1,600 free-flying, exotic butterflies. Your ceremony can be held inside, but your rental fee also includes after-hours access for you and your guests to explore the forest and commune with its pretty residents.
- When you choose this venue, you’re helping out the community. All profits generated from events go directly back into the Pavilion’s education, conservation, and outreach programs. What better way to start a life together than by making the world a little bit better for the future?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Additional time may be purchased for $300/hour.
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
The ceremony site fee is priced per hour.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Zoo / Aquarium
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Butterfly Pavilion.