Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in a gorgeous hollow of Vail Valley along the banks of Squaw Creek, this family-run spot boasts two historic 19th century cabins, acres of picturesque woodlands and fields, and endless mountain views.
- Opt for a ceremony in the meadow or beside the creek, then use the pretty grounds to celebrate…there’s an intimate pavilion, space in the meadow for a tent, and a sweet “Back Yard” area with a bar, lawn games, and a fire pit for s’mores.
- Let the gentle resident horses help you make an unforgettable entrance or exit—they’re trained to handle riders of all abilities, and in the snowy months, you can even arrive by sleigh!
Video by Cinepro Studios.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- 30' x 60' tent (included for over 51 guests; may be added for fewer guests)
- Day-of coordination, bartenders, and event staff
- Use of Bearcat's Cabin/Doc's Bar, the covered Pavilion, and 3-acre lawn
- Fire pit, picnic tables, outdoor lighting, yard games, stage, dance floor, and arbor
- Tables, chairs, and disposable dishware
50 or fewer guests | $5,000
51–150 guests | $13,260
150–250 guests | $17,165
Inquire for over 250 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Maximum indoor capacity refers to the tent. Indoor spaces in Bearcat's Cabin/Doc's Bar seats up to 40.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bearcat Stables.