Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1898 Victorian estate delivers a trio of wedding wishes: history, elegance, and affordability. Previously kept private by a succession of wealthy moguls, the new owner welcomes a select number of events—at budget-friendly rates!
- Framed by columns, the rotunda entry makes a romantic spot for portraits. In fact, picture-perfect backdrops abound, from a circular deck and ornate gates to antique doorways and interiors burnished with gleaming wood and colorful walls.
- At the heart of it all is the gorgeous central courtyard. A wide lawn, latticework pavilion, trees wrapped in lights, and a tiered fountain set the scene for your ceremony and reception, all with the help of your personal planner.
Receive $1,000 off the Wedding Package:
- Any Thursday, year-round
- Selected January, June, July, and August dates (including some Saturdays)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
The wedding package includes:
- 10-hour rental of the Z Mansion & grounds
- Ceremony rehearsal
- Tables & chairs
- Catering by First We Eat Catering (as well as a private tasting for two)
- Plates & flatware
- DJ services by Bednarek's Music Works
- Linens & drapery by All Party Solutions
- All taxes & fees
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Z Mansion.