Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Let the purple peaks of Mummy Mountain inspire your desert dream wedding at this stunning full-service resort. With its elevated rancho design and striking grounds (we’re in love with the dazzling succulent garden), you’ll find no shortage of gorgeous spots to celebrate.
- From a traditional ballroom and verdant open-air courtyards to unique indoor/outdoor spaces like the Camelback Vista, you’ve got so many fantastic party options. There’s even a luxe dedicated bridal prep suite, complete with a private patio and gas fireplace.
- Your masterful event planners can help arrange a full wedding weekend—from accommodations to activities, they’ll ensure your guests are entertained, relaxed, and happy.
Video by Everlasting Cinema.
Who says planning your wedding can't be a breeze? The Effortless Package includes everything in standard packages, PLUS:
- 5-hour DJ services
- 6-hour photography and digital image release
- Bouquets and boutonnières
- Arbor floral spray and one 2-post arbor
- Tables with floating candles and greenery
Starts at $5,400. Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,995/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
The Say I Do Package starts at $2,995 and includes:
- Ceremony venue set with white wooden garden chairs, wine barrel décor, tables, and complimentary fruit-infused water station
- Ceremony rehearsal
- Bellman and golf cart to assist with transferring the wedding party
- Plated or buffet dinner, with starches and vegetables
- Custom wedding cake
- Tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware, stemware, dance floor, and chalkboard signage
- 2-night accommodations in the Bridal Prep Suite AND Groom Prep Suite
- 1-night accommodations in the Honeymoon Suite, plus an amenity
- 2 Garden Court Restaurant breakfast vouchers
- Discounted courtesy guest rooms for guests
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Scottsdale Plaza Resort.