Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Exchange vows in one of two large courtyards. One is a classic brick-paved patio, and the other is a bright green lawn with a giant tree standing ready to serve as your altar.
- The ballroom has a sophisticated, understated style, with oversized circular chandeliers, sconces tucked in to recessed nooks in the walls, and flowing ivory draperies that create a romantic backdrop behind your elevated sweetheart table, head table, or band.
- You're not limited when it comes to choosing how to use each space. Perhaps you'd rather have an indoor ceremony, and use the courtyard for your al fresco dinner. Or, devote one patio to dancing and turn the other into a cigar lounge, complete with a private bartender.
Video by Everlasting Cinema.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Beverage packages range $10–30/person.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Alcohol must be served by the bartender provided by the facility. A minimum mixer package is required, but guests may bring in their own alcohol.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Legacy Ballroom.