Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Two elegant ballrooms offer the perfect settings for your celebration, whether you’re planning a marvelous formal fête or a small gathering of family and friends.
- Gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains from their lush outdoor courtyard make it a great space for cocktails or just relaxing before the main event.
- Contemporary design and luxurious furnishings in their guest rooms—complete with high-speed internet access and flat-screen TVs—will make everyone in your group feel welcome.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
Food & beverage spend.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $30/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sheraton Tucson Hotel and Suites.