Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked away in Phoenix’s historic Warehouse District, this 1930s building began life as a cold storage facility for produce. Newly revamped, it has a cool, industrial-chic feel and is the perfect blank canvas, adaptable to a host of wedding themes.
- Exposed ductwork, hanging canister lights, and a polished concrete floor bring vintage-modern style to the spacious interior. Large garage-door style windows flood the room with natural light, and can be rolled up for an indoor/outdoor vibe.
- The romantic courtyard features a vine-covered wall, exposed brick, and bistro lighting. It makes a lovely spot for an outdoor ceremony or al fresco cocktail hour.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,875/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
The rental fee includes:
- Tables, linens, chairs, and lighting
- Getting-ready rooms with private bathrooms & showers
- Private, secure parking for guests
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Events on Jackson.