Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's tucked at the heart of University of Arizona's main campus, and, like its sister Graduate properties, boasts the feel of a five-star resort with the warm, welcoming surroundings of an intimate boutique hotel.
- The chic Meeting Room has tons of natural light thanks to a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, a unique folded felt ceiling, and a tasteful neutral color palette that gels with virtually any color theme.
- Get "home away from home" vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate Tucson.