Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's right across the street from Arizona State University and just a skip to Mill Avenue and Gammage Theater, and like its sister Graduate properties, boasts the feel of a five-star resort with the warm, welcoming surroundings of an intimate boutique hotel.
- Sleek, modern Hayden Ballroom offers gorgeous views of the distant mountains through oversized windows, while the Rooftop provides an awesome spot for outdoor affairs, with a built-in bar, shade-providing pergola, and spacious lounge areas.
- Get "home away from home" vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Packages include the venue rental and food. Contact the Graduate for additional info.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
- Late Night
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, 6am–11am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate Tempe.