Video by Digital Creative Media.
25 guests $2,500 | 40 guests $3,000
- 2-hour exclusive use of the main bar area of the venue
- Choice of Western BBQ, Haymaker's Brunch, or Mexican Fiesta Buffet
- Banquet tables, farmhouse metal chairs, linen tablecloths, and greenery
- Upgrades and add ons available for floral, photography, DJ, catering, bakery, officiant and beverages!
Fire House Event Center offers military and first responder discounts! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Venue-only rentals range $4,500–6,500 and include:
- Exclusive use of the historic building
- Unlimited soda, lemonade, iced tea, and water, plus a bartender
- Dressing suite for the wedding party
- Use of whiskey barrels, tables, chairs, linens, burlap table runners, and setup & teardown
- Add-on a rehearsal walkthrough for $250, and a room flip for $500!
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
All-inclusive packages range $11,900–$18,700 and include everything in the Venue-Only rental, PLUS:
- Rehearsal walkthrough and setup
- Western BBQ buffet dinner or Mexican fiesta bar
- 3 hours of photography, plus a mini engagement session
- Decorated cupcake for each guest, plus a mini, sweetheart, naked cake
- Floral package, to include a bridal and 4 bridesmaids' bouquets, 5 boutonnières, and a centerpiece for the sweetheart table
- 5 hours of DJ service
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Fire House Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fire House Event Center.