Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the foothills of the Catalina Mountains, this historic Tucson ranch has been transformed into a dreamy Southwest wedding destination. The lushly landscaped grounds contrast beautifully with the surrounding desert vistas.
- Gorgeous photo opportunities abound, such as the remains of the original 1930s ranch house structure, the ceremony lawn lined with trees, the rustic water fountain, and the stone fire pit with spacious open-air patio.
- All kinds of amenities are included in the event packages, from personalized event coordination to DJ services and a getting ready room. Plus, they only host one event per day so you're guaranteed exclusive use of the venue.
Video by Lao Productions.
Married in a Hurry
Book a wedding to be completed in 60 days or less and receive the following pricing:
- 50 guests for $4,750
- 100 guests for $6,150
- 150 guests for $7,650
Nurse & Public School Teachers receive $200 off regular priced wedding packages!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,050/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Wedding packages start at $5,050 and include catering, a DJ, tables & chairs, setup & cleanup, and tax.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Corona Ranch Tucson.