The Village by Aldea Weddings 4150 West Peoria Avenue • Phoenix • Arizona 85029
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Village by Aldea Weddings on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Offering exclusive use of a private village, this Phoenix event center is modeled after Sedona's famous Tlaquepaque. It's filled with fountains, dramatic archways, stucco buildings covered in vines, and greenery-lined brick paths.
- Glowing with twinkle lights, the ceremony courtyard features a bridge and staircase that are perfect for a grand entrance. A nearby cocktail area includes an outdoor bar and heaters, and the main ballroom, with a lounge and private patios, provides ample room for guests to mingle.
- Choose from venue-only or all-inclusive wedding packages, all of which include specialty linens, ceremony seating and decorations, a tablescape with centerpieces, a soft beverage bar, dinnerware, and custom-colored reception uplighting.
Video by Lumiere Video.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $16,600/event and up
All-inclusive packages start at $16,600 for up to 100 guests (additional guests up to 150 are $55/person) and include:
- Professional coordination and design services
- Officiant, and ceremony setup with wooden Chiavari chairs and tables
- Cocktail setup with bistro lighting and outdoor bar
- Reception setup with choice of linens, centerpieces, chargers, and more
- Personal florals, including 4 bouquets and 4 boutonnieres
- Appetizer and buffet meal, standard rentals, and catering staff
- 5-hour hosted beer & wine bar and champagne toast
- 6-hour photography package and 6-hour DJ/emcee package
- Wedding Cake - 3 tier with choice of flavors, fillings, and design or replace with a dessert station
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Village by Aldea Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Village by Aldea Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to The Village by Aldea Weddings is on its way!
Arizona Wedding Venues
> Phoenix / Scottsdale / Central Arizona Wedding Venues