Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Offering exclusive use of a private village, this Phoenix event center is modeled after Sedona's famous Tlaquepaque. It's filled with fountains, dramatic archways, stucco buildings covered in vines, and greenery-lined brick paths.
- Glowing with twinkle lights, the ceremony courtyard features a bridge and staircase that are perfect for a grand entrance. A nearby cocktail area includes an outdoor bar and heaters, and the main ballroom, with a lounge and private patios, provides ample room for guests to mingle.
- Choose from venue-only or all-inclusive wedding packages, all of which include specialty linens, ceremony seating and decorations, a tablescape with centerpieces, a soft beverage bar, dinnerware, and custom-colored reception uplighting.
Video by Lumiere Video.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $16,600/event and up
All-inclusive packages start at $16,600 for up to 100 guests (additional guests up to 150 are $55/person) and include:
- Professional coordination and design services
- Officiant, and ceremony setup with wooden Chiavari chairs and tables
- Cocktail setup with bistro lighting and outdoor bar
- Reception setup with choice of linens, centerpieces, chargers, and more
- Personal florals, including 4 bouquets and 4 boutonnieres
- Appetizer and buffet meal, standard rentals, and catering staff
- 5-hour hosted beer & wine bar and champagne toast
- 6-hour photography package and 6-hour DJ/emcee package
- Wedding Cake - 3 tier with choice of flavors, fillings, and design or replace with a dessert station
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Village by Aldea Weddings
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Village by Aldea Weddings.