Valley Hotel Homewood Birmingham, Curio Collection by Hilton
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A stylish, sophisticated oasis in the heart of the city, this lovely property has the feel of a boutique inn, with all the luxe amenities of a grand hotel.
- The ballroom is stunning, with a tasteful color palette of cream and deep blue, and unique contemporary circular light installations hung from a deeply coffered ceiling.
- The experienced event staff will help plan not only your perfect wedding day, but any event you choose to host at the hotel—your welcome cocktails, rehearsal dinner, morning-after brunch, and more.
Video by Ikhanic Productions. Wedding Planning by Wera Events.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $900/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
There is a fee if the ceremony is held in a separate room from the reception.
- $35/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Type of event
Wedding packages include the rental fee.
Meals (when priced separately)
Meal pricing shown is without hors d'oeuvres.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Valley Hotel Homewood Birmingham, Curio Collection by Hilton.