Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There's a treasure trove of scenic event locales along 900 miles of shoreline. Enjoy elevated views from the glorious Heaven Hill or start with a ceremony on a meadow beneath the canopy of their century-old Grand Oak.
- Prefer a horsey country setting? Stables 500 provides sweeping vistas and corrals as your backdrop, while The Springhouse offers five unique spaces with details like a stone hearth, carved granite, and hand-forged ironwork.
- Gather friends and family for a retreat at The Lodge, which includes a Great Room, covered patio, kitchen, bar, dock for watercraft, and 12 guest rooms. Whichever venue you select to host your event, choose any of their four distinct restaurants to cater.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
Packages include tables, chairs and pews, a built-in bar, white lights, carriage, various props, and a parking attendant.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
A discount is offered when a Russell Lands caterer is used.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Russell Lands on Lake Martin
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Russell Lands on Lake Martin.