Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Rolling hills and scenic views embrace this sprawling resort, which features a restored 1850s historic estate as well as state-of-the-art venues and gorgeous gardens. Easily accessible from Birmingham or Atlanta, it offers privacy and natural beauty as well as farm-fresh cuisine and lovely accommodations.
- The ceremony lawn and pristine lake are framed by giant oaks and surrounded by courtyards, formal gardens, and a terrace. You'll have exclusive use of the historic Hamilton Place home, which includes a sunroom, huge hearths, an antique stairwell, and ample space for dressing areas—all just perfect for great photo memories.
- Go rustic or formal with a choice of reception options. The charming red BARN presents sweeping views of the Appalachian foothills, access to the surrounding grounds, and use of three separate indoor areas. The Grand Ballroom has a 20-foot vaulted ceiling, 7-foot chandeliers, and a glassed-in front porch for large galas.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
The rental fee is for non-weddings. Low season rates for Hamilton Place (January–March and July–August) start at $7,500. High season rates (April–June and September–December) start at $9,500. The rental fee includes tables, chairs, linens, and more!
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- Event space for both the wedding & reception
- Use of the Hamilton House the day of the wedding, including two suites for one night
- Bourbon burial one month prior to the wedding date
- Tables, chairs, linens, tableware, glassware, and cutlery
- Setup & breakdown
- and much more!
There is a minimum food & beverage minimum depending on the day of the week and package chosen.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hamilton Place at Pursell Farms.