Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This romantic countryside retreat just south of Birmingham is nestled among 32 wooded acres. The impeccably maintained grounds and lush surrounding forest provide a delightfully verdant backdrop for your celebration.
- You can exchange vows beside a tranquil pond while standing beneath a stone arch covered in flowers, in an open field framed by woods, or atop an overlook with a backdrop of antique iron gates. There's also a hearth flanked by pergolas and rows of rustic benches for a more formal open-air walk down the aisle.
- The spacious indoor reception hall, whose vaulted chandelier-filled ceiling looks especially impressive draped in dramatic white fabric, features a built-in bar, dressing rooms for the wedding party, and kitchen.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- 10-hour exclusive use of the venue
- Two dressing suites
- Multiple ceremony sites with an indoor rain plan
- Catering prep kitchen
- Assorted tables, chairs, benches, and outdoor lighting
- Ample parking
- Setup and breakdown
Weekdays | starting at $2,995
Friday & Sunday | starting at $4,495
Saturdays | starting at $5,495
The rental fee is $5,495 for Saturdays; $4,495 for Fridays & Sundays.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Champagne, beer, and wine only. Licensed bartender required.
Year round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Douglas Manor
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Douglas Manor.