Services OfferedRead More Show Less
Lotus Bridal is a family-owned business offering a unique collection of bridal lines that radiate beauty, elegance and style. With a commitment to impeccable service, utmost quality, and competitive prices, you can be sure to have an amazing bridal shopping experience at their relaxing and comfortable boutique.
ReviewsRead More Show Less
"Lotus Bridal is of the utmost integrity and provides true quality in service."
"Lotus is a one-stop shop that makes it easy for brides to book and plan with no stress."
"This bridal boutique offers the intimate one-on-one setting that makes the client feel like they are taken care of."
"They treat brides with the utmost respect and don't rush clients out of an appointment to get to the next. They are also great at following up."
"Lotus Bridal worked with my budget and didn't try to push me into buying something out of my price range."
"They go above and beyond to make sure the bride is happy with her dress. I have already referred my recently-engaged friends and colleagues to Lotus Bridal!"
Did you know?
Here Comes The Guide contacted this vendor's brides and grooms directly for reviews -- so we know they're the real deal. #controlfreaks
We only list vendors that we'd recommend to our own sisters and best friends.
About This Company
Lotus Bridal Salon in Brooklyn, NY offers bridal and bridal party attire at a reasonable cost, without skimping on service. More to love about them…
• Fashion Faves: Lotus Bridal showcases some of the industry’s most popular designers, such as Casablanca, Maggie Sottero, Enzoani and Two by Rosa Clara. These high-quality and swoon-worthy wedding dresses are also competitively priced, ranging $600–$2000 and up. Confirms one Lotus Bride, “There’s a great selection for brides and bridesmaids of all shapes and sizes!”
• Consultants you can trust: Each bride is matched with her own supportive, experienced consultant who’ll guide her throughout the selection process. Says a recent customer we spoke with, “The ladies at Lotus Bridal take their time to know what a bride’s style is and cater to what she needs for her wedding.” At Lotus, you can even take photos of your final choices.
• From Bride to Groom: Once you’ve chosen your wedding gown, it’s time to think about your supporting cast. Lotus has tons of pretty bridesmaids dresses, chic Mother of the Bride and Groom gowns, the cutest flower girl get-ups and even tuxes for the groom and his guys. Yup, it’s all here, in one welcoming two-story bridal salon.
• Head to Toe Elegance: “The accessories they have there are amazing, too,” one satisfied bride told us. Lotus has a huge selection of bridal footwear by Benjamin Adams, Badgley Mischka, even Dyeables. Wedding veils by Ansonia and Bel Aire Headpieces ensure that you’ll be glam all over.
Lotus Bridal Covers These Areas:
- And other areas by special arrangement.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lotus Bridal.